Would you like to live a more fulfilling life?
Well what’s stopping you? I am here to remind you it is never too late to start living an Intentional Lifestyle. All it takes is a decision to course correct and create a new path. The quickest way to course correct is to get completely present, look around to see what you have already created, decide what’s working for you and what isn’t working. Check your thoughts and feelings so you can decide where to begin with charting your new course of action.
Here’s an example scenario:
You’ve decided to stop eating potato chips and chocolate. You make a decision to watch what you eat. But two hours later, you suddenly realize you’re sitting in front of the television, bag of potato chips in hand.
Now imagine the same scenario, yet this time you decide to respond differently. You spend some time thinking about how to ensure you avoid potato chips and chocolate. You decide to take your junk food over to a friend’s house and leave it there. At dinner, you smile to yourself as you prepare to eat a salad and baked chicken because you plan to thoughtfully focus on eating healthy.
The second scenario demonstrates the concept of living a intentional living. Knowing what you want, choosing how you spend your time, and staying in touch with your thoughts and feelings are indicators of a intentional living.
There are many techniques you can implement to help you intentionally live the way you want to. When you live intentionally, you’re no longer a victim of circumstances, being blown in an unwanted direction.
Try out a couple of these ideas to get you started and inspire you on your newfound journey:
1. Creating the life you want is a step-by-step process. Remember Rome wasn’t built in a day.
* Spend some time exploring what you already love about your life then decide what areas you would like to change
* Next, think about what deliberate steps you can begin today to create the life you absolutely love. You see I want you to fall in love with your Life!
2. Seek balance in your life. We all need time to play, time to work and time to just simply be!
3. Live in the present moment. Yes I know you have heard this before, but what does it really meant to you?
Consider this example:
* While you’re visiting your mother/friend/partner, think about and enjoy your conversation and activities together. Avoid making your grocery store list mentally or trying to recall what else you have to do today. Just stay in the present moment with your loved one and focus on the time the two of you are sharing.
4. Know thyself. Increase your awareness of your likes and dislikes so you can do more of what you like and love! This will add more zest to your life.
* Learn what’s important to you. Discover what makes you tick, what drives you, and what you find inspiring. Be Inspired!
5. Live and Speak your Truth.
* When you speak and live your truth, you stay faithful to what’s genuinely important to you.
6. Learn to let go of negativity and situations you can’t control.
* Conserve your emotional energy for what you actually can change: YOU and Your LIFE
7. Take action. Become interested participant in your LIFE! Decide on your Intentions and take action every day to bring them into your reality.
|Therese Prentice is a Soul Styling Strategist™. Awaken to what is possible for YOU! “Infuse your Soul’s Style into the Tapestry of your Business, Life and Environment” Your help is right at your fingertips. Therese Prentice is gifted in the area of helping Women Entrepreneurs and 5-6 Figure Income Corporate Women, embody their 6 Figure Attitude allowing them to gracefully move into their multi 6 Figure Lifestyle Business while having more fun, building nurturing relationships and experiencing the ultimate of lifestyle freedom. Don’t wait one minute longer – Schedule: Virtual Tea with Therese|